Please parents, drop off your students in the north or south parking lots or park correctly on the side of the street. When you double park or allow your student to get out in the middle of the street, you are putting your child at risk. Ask for help from a Campus Safety Officer if you have any questions. Thank you for your assistance.
What is ParentVUE? As a parent you can monitor your student's education, both attendance and grades. If you are the parent of more than one student attending a school within the Rialto Unified School District, you will have access to the information of each student within your single ParentVUE account.
Have you donated your receipts today!
Shoparoo is a free mobile app that turns pictures of your shopping receipts into cash donations for any school of your choice. It doesn't matter where you shop or what you buy - every receipt counts!
Get started today:
1. Download the free Shoparoo app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
2. Select our school from the list and start taking pictures of your receipts - shop anywhere, buy anything!
3. Earn even more points by spreading the word and inviting others to join
Check out shoparoo.com.
EHS Safety & Security Tips
Click HERE for confidential page to report incidents.
Return to the old Eisenhower website
Eisenhower High School received three footballs honoring the following NFL players:
Ronnie Lott ('77) - Super Bowls 16, 19, 23, 24
David Lang ('86) - Super Bowl 30
Craig Newsome ('89) - Super Bowl 31More information is on our Ike in the News page.
News for February 11, 2016
This text will be replaced
If you're having troubles with the movie loading, try viewing it on the Video Production page instead.
EHS Activities & Athletics
Hats and Electronic Device Policy
- Hats. The district AR policy 5132-Sun-protective hats, with a 1-3 inch brim, may be worn under the following conditions only: Hats may only be worn outdoors. Only Rialto Unified School District approved hats (soft, foldable hats) are allowed for the purpose of sun protection. Approved hats must be worn straight on the head. The only other headgear allowed must be school approved, i.e., official Eisenhower hats with the school logo. The official school hat must be worn as designed and may not be altered in any way. Wave caps, do rags and bandanas are PROHIBITED! Beanies may not have any pictures or logos. Security and administration will be confiscating hats that do not fit this district description. This includes wearing hats, holding hats, or hats connected to backpacks. This is a district rule and we will follow this rule.
- Electronic devices. The rule on Electronic devices (phones, iPods, etc.) is that students can use these devices during lunch and at passing periods only as long as the campus stays clean. They are not to be used in the classroom. The only exception is if a teacher instructs students to use their own personal device to look up information for educational purposes. Administration should never walk into a classroom and see students with ear phones in their ears at any time. If a student is breaking this rule, teachers will call security to pick up the device and send a referral to the office. The student will receive a minimum of 8 demerits if this is their 1st time. Any time after this may result in a day of OCS. If student refuses to give up the electronic device then security will escort them to the office. If student still refuses to give up electronic device they will be suspended.
The Rialto Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of the actual or perceived race, ethnicity, religion, color, age, national origin, political affiliation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, parental or marital status, or any other basis protected by the federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation in its educational programs or employment.
Each RUSD school has an Administrator who is the 504 Coordinator. To contact the 504 Coordinator, you may contact your child's school directly or you may request the information from the DISTRICT 504 Coordinator, Angela Brantley, Director of Child Welfare and Attendance at (909) 820-7700 ext. 2352
UCR EAOP Transfer Prep Day
Do you plan on attending community college after high school? If so, UCR’s Early Academic Outreach Program is hosting its 2nd Annual Transfer Prep Day, Saturday Feb. 27th at UC Riverside. Hear from local community college reps, learn about the transfer pathway to a 4-year university, and learn about financial aid at the community college! Register now at eaop.ucr.edu or see your counselor for more info. Due to limited space, all attendees must register for the event by Friday, February 19th.
Your ideas count
Click here for a confidential and anonymous page to share your ideas to help improve our school.
All visitors MUST check in at the front office.
Early Dismissal Procedures
Need to make up an absence? Need extra help in one of your classes. Come to STEP-UP! Click on the picture for a complete list of dates for the 2015-2016 school year.
See how you can earn the Seal of Biliteracy.
Attention Honor Roll Students
Lost or Stolen Honor Roll Awards, will not be replaced. You have until the end of each semester to pick up an item you did receive. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ms. Sehsah in the Career Center.